Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Las Vegas

So my 4 gfs including one of my mains, Jackie, and I are going to Las Vegas this June for round numero dos!!! HAHA we all had a good and ... interesting time last year and this time we're guna be all the way turnt up lol. So that leaves a little less than 2 months to get Vegas Ready.

The Diet:
Breakfast- 2 egg whites, almonds & water
Lunch- 4 oz. of grilled chicken or talapia, steamed veggies, almonds & water
Dinner- 4 oz. of grilled chicken or talapia, steamed veggies, almonds & water
     seasonings are limited to only pepper and lemon which sucks for me because I love sugar, salt butter and hot sauce haha.

FYI: I am going by this diet but obviously it's boring so even though fruit DOES have sugar in it, I tend to put in an apple, some strawberries or some pineapple into the mix once a week. :).

Fitness: cardio & weights 4 days a week with upper body and lower body work outs alternating every other day.

So I have yet to get my outfits together but I always start from the shoes up and Vegas heels must be fly & flashy so I will do another post sometime later when I get the outfits together.


Jackie & I last year in Vegas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment